How to Install WordPress in Cpanel
WordPress is the ultimate CMS (content management platform) used by most of the bloggers worldwide. For every beginner who is going to try out wordpress must learn how to install wordpress in CPanel.
In this tutorial we will learn how to install wordpress in cpanel under subdomain or main domain using softaculous.
- CPanel Login Details.
- Access to stable Internet.
If you dont want to create a subdomain or want to install the wordpress in your root domain then skip this step and goto step number 2.
- Goto Domains -> Subdomains
- If you have more than one root domains in your server then select the particular domain where you want to create a subdomain under and type the name of subdomain -> Create.
- Goto CPanel Home.
- Search Softaculous Apps Installer.
- Inside Softaculous -> Click install under WordPress.
- Choose protocol as Http.
- Select the subdomain you created or the main domain you where you want to install wp.
- Leave directory field blank.
- Type desired Site title and Description.
- Type username and password which will be used for login into wordpress admin panel.
- Click Install.
You have succesfully installed wordpress using cpanel softaculous apps installer with a basic theme provided by wordpress.